Do you see spots and dots in your dreams? Are you excited about media platforms - old, new and not yet invented? Do you believe in Ideas and finding ways to help them live happy lives out in the world?
- 2-3 years of relevant experience (mix of traditional/digital media experience preferred)
- Familiarity with Media Research tools (Kantar, Scarborough, MRI, etc.) a plus
What you need to master
- Day-to-day management of media planning and implementation
- Resourcefulness, accountability, independent thinking and doing
- Organized, detail-oriented, strong attention to follow-through
- Nimble and flexible. Fast-paced environments are your happy place
- Creative problem solver
- Consummate team player
- Meticulous budget manager
- A competitive salary.
- Solid Health Bennies.
- 401k and Profit Share Programs.
- A stocked Kegerator with rotating brews.
- The office - built into John Wanamaker’s old penthouse apartment, smack in the middle of the city. Like none you’ve ever seen.
- Vacation policy: We all take them and love the refreshing feeling they offer.
- A work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking and growth.
Drop us a line with your résumé.
We’re Red Tettemer O'Connell + Partners, an ad agency that always strives to be honest and true, cool under pressure, resourceful and tough with an appropriately proportioned soft spot. Colorful, serious when necessary, funny when called for, sentimental sometimes, shit-kickingly competitive all the time and profoundly plain and simple by nature. Always ready to ride in and save the day. Passionate and opinionated yet collaborative and without conceit. Curious. Prompt. Courteous. Prepared. Willing to trust guts and fly by a pant's seat. Driven by ideas, belief in principles, good food, and well-aged single malt scotch. Shitheads need not apply.APPLY NOW