Can you write really, really, really good? If so, we're looking for you...for such positions as copywriter and senior copywriter.
And also that smart kind of funny that makes people go “Hmmmm”? And then can you also not be funny and instead lay people out in speechless, lump-in-the-throat, awe?
Can you write your way out of a paper bag? And then back into the paper bag if there’s a great idea in it? After all, ideas don’t care where they come from.
- Love of big ideas
- Sense of Humor
- Respect, if not all-out “we’re not worthy” type love, for Louis CK.
- Respect, if not all-out “we’re not worthy” type love, for Tarantino.
- A competitive salary.
- Solid Health Bennies.
- 401k and Profit Share Programs.
- A stocked Kegerator with rotating brews (goes well with #2).
- The office - built into John Wanamaker’s old penthouse apartment, smack in the middle of the city. Like none you’ve ever seen.
- Vacation policy: We all take them and love the refreshing feeling they offer and so our policy is unlimited vacay.
- A work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking and growth.
We’re Red Tettemer O'Connell + Partners, an ad agency that always strives to be honest and true, cool under pressure, resourceful and tough with an appropriately proportioned soft spot. Colorful, serious when necessary, funny when called for, sentimental sometimes, shit-kickingly competitive all the time and profoundly plain and simple by nature. Always ready to ride in and save the day. Passionate and opinionated yet collaborative and with out conceit. Curious. Prompt. Courteous. Prepared. Willing to trust guts and fly by a pant's seat. Driven by ideas, belief in principles, good food, and well-aged single malt scotch. Shitheads need not apply.APPLY NOW