Do you make shit happen in the digital world? Can you connect no-nonsense engineers, head-in-the-clouds creatives and buttoned-up account managers and help them work together as a triple-headed idea machine? Do you get a sense of accomplishment from organizing your sock drawer?
Ok, we should chat.
We are looking for relentlessly optimistic leader-types who can bring teams together to dream up and deliver unforgettable products & experiences. Every time out. You are the hub of knowledge and a source of truth and light; influencing people, anticipating and resolving issues, and seeing the big picture while owning the details and policing the process.
If you join us, you’ll collaborate with account managers, creatives, strategists and engineers who stop at nothing to make ideas come to life. Along with your team you’ll be the daily champion of making great happen, on time and on budget.
- Day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital and social projects, including site launches, mobile/web applications, social cadences, content production and ad campaigns.
- Clearly communicate with the team face-to-face and through tools such as Slack, Google Docs, Basecamp.
- Organize and conduct daily standups with teams (familiarity and experience with GitHub or other Kanban systems for project management is a huge plus).
- Work with Account and Digital teams to understand priorities and allocate resources accordingly.
- Scope project requirements and prepare budgets.
- Develop project plans and monitor progress.
- Deliver projects on time and ensure quality.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new processes.
- Direct and delegate to internal team (vast majority) and/or outside partners.
- Be passionate as all get-out.
- Proven work experience as a Digital project manager / producer.
- Hands on experience with project management software.
- Solid understanding of technical landscape.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Communication and team management skills.
- Ability to work, think, and respond quickly, maintaining attention to detail on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Motivated, decisive, and dedicated to great.
- A deep love of collaboration.
- Experience working with e-commerce, content platforms, social, and mobile applications for major brands.
- Experience running an agile or kanban workflow.
- Digital agency experience.
- Familiarity with web development technologies.
- Knowledge of Software/Web Application Quality Assurance.
- Strong to excellent cornhole skills.
- A competitive salary.
- Solid Health Bennies.
- 401k and Profit Share Programs.
- A stocked Kegerator with rotating brews (goes well with #2).
- The office - built into John Wanamaker’s old penthouse apartment, smack in the middle of the city. Like none you’ve ever seen.
- Vacation policy: We all take them and love the refreshing feeling they offer. So, our policy is unlimited vacay.
- A work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking and growth.
We’re Red Tettemer O'Connell + Partners, an ad agency that always strives to be honest and true, cool under pressure, resourceful and tough with an appropriately proportioned soft spot. Colorful, serious when necessary, funny when called for, sentimental sometimes, shit-kickingly competitive all the time and profoundly plain and simple by nature. Always ready to ride in and save the day. Passionate and opinionated yet collaborative and without conceit. Curious. Prompt. Courteous. Prepared. Willing to trust guts and fly by a pant's seat. Driven by ideas, belief in principles, good food, and well-aged single malt scotch. Shitheads need not apply.