Senior Account Manager
5 - 7 years agency
Manage relationships from start to finish.
- Act as the voice of the client inside the agency.
- Help bring unforgettable ideas to life. Defend and protect good ideas.
- Collaborate with Strategy and Creative to help surface strategic insights that will help inspire creative development.
- Be the Client's guide through the creative process (concepts – through final production). Promote partnership between agency and client.
- Oversee budgets & timelines.
- Manage, mentor and train junior staff.
- Get your hands dirty. See opportunities. Solve problems. Think on your feet.
- A competitive salary.
- A solid health benefits package, all on us.
- A stocked kegerator with rotating brews (goes well with #2).
- The office - built into John Wanamaker’s old penthouse apartment, directly next to Philadelphia’s City Hall. Like none you’ve ever seen.
- Vacation policy: We all take them and love the refreshing feeling they offer and so our policy is unlimited vacay.
We’re Red Tettemer O'Connell + Partners, an ad agency that always strives to be honest and true, cool under pressure, resourceful and tough with an appropriately proportioned soft spot. Colorful, serious when necessary, funny when called for, sentimental sometimes, shit-kickingly competitive all the time and profoundly plain and simple by nature. Always ready to ride in and save the day. Passionate and opinionated yet collaborative and with out conceit. Curious. Prompt. Courteous. Prepared. Willing to trust guts and fly by a pant's seat. Driven by ideas, belief in principles, good food, and well-aged single malt scotch. Shitheads need not apply.