What's your favorite media?
- All of the above
If you answered all of the above - then we have something in common
As a media intern, you’ll learn to how to connect ideas with eyeballs and eardrums. Because we believe the idea is the boss. You’ll be supporting a crack-squad media team every step of the way, including managing TV schedules, digital plans and budgets. And other things that will have you worshipping at the altar of an amazing spreadsheet.
Here's What We Offer
- The opportunity to learn the planning process from some of the smartest people to ever talk about TRPs.
- The chance to help buy media for national and local brands and assist on new business pitches.
- Face-time with the partners
- College credit. Although this is an unpaid program.
- For interns over 21, two kegerators and five rotating beers, none of which are ever Bud Light, much to Steve O'Connell's dismay.
Here's what we expect
- For you to work hard.
- To push yourself beyond what you though you could do.
- To be respectful to everyone here.
- To jump into assignments with both feet.
- To be just as energetic if the assignment is a little less shiny.
- To enjoy the hell out of your time here.
We’re Red Tettemer O'Connell + Partners, an ad agency that always strives to be honest and true, cool under pressure, resourceful and tough with an appropriately proportioned soft spot. Colorful, serious when necessary, funny when called for, sentimental sometimes, shit-kickingly competitive all the time and profoundly plain and simple by nature. Always ready to ride in and save the day. Passionate and opinionated yet collaborative and with out conceit. Curious. Prompt. Courteous. Prepared. Willing to trust guts and fly by a pant's seat. Driven by ideas, belief in principles, good food, and well-aged single malt scotch. Shitheads need not apply.APPLY NOW